General Booking Conditions - Trips
General booking conditions - jungle trips only
Amazon Tours Manu (Jungle Specialist) accept no responsibility whatsoever for cases of force majeure (unexpected or uncontrollable events) (according to law) or for passengers actions.
1. On registering for the tour, passengers accept the General Booking Conditions and Payment Method, as well as the norms, rules and guarantees of Amazon Tours Manu described in this document.
2. Amazon Tours Manu cannot absolutely guarantee participants safety. We cannot be held responsible for personal injury or for client’s belongings, equipment lost or damaged.
3. Amazon Tours Manu reserves the right to cancel or change any trip due to river, road, weather conditions, or political climate. We also reserve the right to cancel any trip due to client unsuitability because of age, ill health, poor fitness, intoxication etc.
4. Any missed tours due to the above listed incidences (eg weather conditions or political climate) cannot be refunded or recuperated.
5. Amazon Tours Manu reserves the right to cancel the passenger’s place on a tour if they have not paid the total sum of the tour 24 hours prior to departure, UNLESS the passenger has made an alternative arrangement with AMAZON TOURS MANU staff.
6. In the case where damages are caused to third parties, all the expenses claimed from Amazon Tours Manu that originate from the above-mentioned incident will be charged to the client, who will have no right to later claims.
7. When a passenger cancels their trip, the refund shall be according to the decision taken by Amazon Tours Manu, according to the General Booking Conditions.
8. Change Policy - If you wish to change the date of departure/ and or route of your trek after making the reservation/deposit, there will be a $50 per person fee to make the change, except if the change is made in the 7 days prior to the tour.
9. Terms of booking for the tours.
Full payment is required 24 hrs prior to departure –failure to do so or organise an alternative payment system can result in CANCELLATION of your tour. Cancellation in the 48 hours prior to departure, no refund.
If we arrive on the morning of the tour and you are ill, hungover or generally indisposed and cannot travel Amazon Tours Manu will not refund the price of your tour.
Depending on the circumstances, we may try to substitute an alternative tour but this remains at the discretion of Amazon Tours Manu staff and on the situation.
10. Payment of your deposit is deemed to be CONFIRMATION that the Client has read and accepts the General Booking Conditions.
11. Health and Fitness Requirements.
Participants must be in good health, mental and physical condition and are strongly advised to follow our pre-departure briefing recommendations, where offered and/or necessary. Your acceptance of these booking conditions and payment of a deposit indicate you believe you are of sufficient physical & psychological condition to participate in this tour and have satisfied yourself of this through consultation with an appropriate medical professional. Where in cases necessary or accidents the evacuation can be prolonged, difficult and expensive. Medical and evacuation expenses will be the responsibility of the Client, for this reason it is recommended that you are strongly encouraged to take out appropriate travel insurance. Amazon Tours Manu reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse a Client the right to participate in a tour on medical or fitness grounds.
12. Travel Insurance.
We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance prior to booking one of our tours. Please see cancellation policy above. If you are unable to travel and have travel insurance then these deposits should be covered. (you need to check your policy) Passengers have responsibility to ensure that their travel or medical insurance policy covers the activity in which they are participating. Please note that the non refundable deposit should be able to be recuperated through a travel insurance claim in the case of accident or illness. Repatriation insurance will insure that you are able to fly home in the event that you need emergency medical treatment in your home country and may provide you with a medical practitioner for the flight or required medical equipment. For more information about travel insurance (and how it differs from medical insurance) please see our FAQs page.
13. If you have a complaint.
If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader or other representative of Amazon Tours Manu at the time so that they may use their best endeavours to rectify the situation. It is only if Amazon Tours Manu is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot will result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from Amazon Tours Manu being extinguished or at least reduced. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to Amazon Tours Manu within 10 days of the completion of the tour or all claims for compensation will be forfeit.
14. Hire of equipment.
If you hire equipment from Amazon Tours Manu, you are responsible for this equipment for the entire length of the tour and you agree to pay repair/ replacement costs if broken or lost.
I acknowledge that this is an adventure tour and that there are risks involved. I have read, understood and accept the General Booking Conditions of Amazon Tours Manu, including the conditions regarding refunds.
To make a booking, please email us to check availability and receive customised booking forms. Or download...BOOKING CONDITIONS
On registering for the tour, passengers accept the General Booking Conditions and Payment Method, as...CONTACT US
For reservations or more information about our tours or services please tell us or write us to contact...
Book a tour to Manu National Park with Amazon Tours Manu and Get for free Sacred Valley tour to see Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros, or Cusco City Tour to see Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay (70 Soles Entrance fee to the ruins and lunch are not included.) To reserve please contact Marco Lima at: email@example.com but you must also indicate the date of the tour.